And here we go! My first box with beauty army! I had been wait-listed for Birchbox and Ipsy so I went with Beauty Army as well because I knew I would get it right away!
What a beautiful pink box!
And cammo no less!
Here is what I got:
1. GG Gatsby Raise Volume Conditioner: This product was ok. The smell was fine and the result was fine. I am not sure I noticed any extra volume. Next time I will probably not use the rest of my hair products with the conditioner to see if it actually creates more volume.
2. mark. Hook Up Lip Gloss in Blow Kisses: More on this below
3. Nelson J Beverly Hills Argon Oil 7 Non-Foaming Shampoo: LOVED!! I can't wait to buy this product. I literally have already told 6 people about it. It left my hair looking great with only this product. I can't explain how shocked and awed I was!
4. Olive Natural Beauty's "The Olive Bar" in Lemon & Lavender. This soap smelled good and worked it just didn't wow me at all. I have no reason to buy this soap over any other soap that I could get with a similar smell and result.
5. Skinn Cosmetics "Colour Touch Eye, Cheek and Lip Glow" in Teen Tone: I have tried this on my eye, cheek and lip. It looks great on the eyes and cheeks. It is quite a soft pink color and looks quite natural. On my lips it really washed me out unfortunately so I won't be doing that again! :) Perhaps a darker color for the lips would work better as a 3-in-1 for my skin tone.