Friday, February 22, 2013

My Previous (VERY MESSY) Manicures

 
 
Hey guys,  I wanted to post some of my manicures that I did before I started this blog.  Instead of saving them for a later date, I wanted to post them now.  A lot of them are in bad condition but I am learning and still wanted to share!  If you have any tips for me, comment below! 
 
** Galaxy Manicure**
 
This is with a right hand/left hand comparison.  I put holographic topcoat on the picture on the right.  I actually liked the nails on the left better but consensus from people at work etc. was that they preferred the hand on the right.

** Nude/Black/Silver **
 
 
My mom saw a picture that I had liked on my facebook page of a nude polish with silver design so I did this one.. for my mommy!
 
** Half Moon **

 
This is my first attempt at a half moon manicure.  I also put a holographic top coat on this one.  I really like how it turned out.
 
** Watercolor w/ sponge technique **

 
Yeah no, this is just a hot mess.  I had good intentions!  I did the sponging technique with the base coat and then hand painted hearts on top. :)
 
** OPI Sand French tip **


 
Originally I only painted my nails with the OPI Sand.  My mom's friend recommended that I make it a French with black tips.   DONE!  This one didn't turn out half bad.
 
** Animal Print **

 
Holy Acetone dried out hands Batman! I liked how this one turned out as well.
 
** Vintage Rose attempt 2 **

 
I really like this color scheme.  I will for sure be doing more roses later.
 
** Vintage Rose Attempt #1 **

 
Above was my first attempt at the roses.  I don't think they turned out too bad but my sister said they just look like purple splotches with weird green things.  She didn't know they were roses until I'd said so.  FAIL!
 
** Freehand New Year's Manicure **

 
This was my first attempt with my nail art brushes that I got for Christmas.  For it being my first attempt, I'm pretty happy with how it had turned out!

 
 
** First Stamping Attempt **

 
I am still trying to figure stamping out.  Don't get discouraged.. there is a learning curve!  I'll be trying again soon! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment