Thursday, February 28, 2013

Springtime Flowers


My lastest mani!  I love how this turned out!  I need a little practice with the dotting tool and dry time of the polishes.  I was trying to achieve the "shaded petal" effect by using the dotting tool to remove a little bit of paint from the middle of the petal in a light scraping motion.  I think it worked but sometimes the polish was a little too dry.






These are the tools I used. 
* Essence Colour and Go in Ulitmate Pink
* Essence Colour and Go in Oh My Glitter
* Maybelline Salon Expert in French Tip White
* Essie Tart Deco
* Standard Dotting Tool
* Rhinestones bought from Michaels.




This was the last attempt at Water marbling that I never uploaded to the previous post.  My mom told me she couldn't really see the color difference so I made this one!  These 4 fingers turned out really well and I can't wait to find the time to try again!













My Coach glasses I picked up at Nordstroms Rack.  LOVE! (Not nail related, but I love them!!)

And this is me!  Shine on!

1 comment: